CLOTHING DRIVES WILL RESUME FALL 2018
What can I donate?
- Blazers, Sport Coats, & Suiting
- Dress Pants & Khakis
- New Dress Shirts (White or Light Blue)
- Women's Dresses, Separates, & Accessories
- Sweaters/ Outerwear (Men's & Women's)
- New Shoes (Men's & Women's)
Donations should be current styles, clean, and in GOOD or EXCELLENT condition.
We gratefully accept...
- Checks Made Payable to Boots to Suits
- Corporate Matching Gifts
- Memorial and Honorarium Gifts
- Corporate and Foundation Grants
- Workplace Giving
We use tax-deductible contributions for...
- Purchasing New Dress Shirts and Slacks
- Fitting Veterans Using Trained Staff
- Supplementing Big and Tall Sizes
- Processing and Dry Cleaning Donations
- Replenishing Operating Supplies
Donate Online or Mail your Donation to:
Boots to Suits
c/o Junior League of Richmond
2605 West Cary Street
Richmond, VA 23220
Monday - Saturday
10am - 5pm
THANK YOU to our generous contributors through the Dominion Energy Charity Classic Birdies for Charity program! Boots to Suits came in First Place in 2017, raising over $15,000 to support our Veterans!
Your donation is tax deductible! Amounts used for tax deductions are the donor's responsibility and should represent Fair Market Value. Resale values are typically 10% of an item's original value but may vary according to age, quality, and condition. Boots to Suits and/ or The Clothes Rack may not offer appraisal services. Please visit the IRS website for information on valuing donations and claiming charitable donations.